Northwest Nude News
** Hidden Springs Nudist Club is pleased to announce another Indoor Nude Recreation Night!
It will be Saturday night, October 27, 2018 from 6:00 to 8:30 PM
We expect to be into the pool before 6:30, and we must be out of the building by 8:30.
The place is the same clean, spacious, inviting facility that we rented last April. It includes a 25-yard indoor pool with six lanes. It is 3.5 to 11.5 feet deep, with a temperature between 82 and 84. We will have the use of two dressing rooms with combination lockers, each dressing room with hot tub, sauna, and steam room!
There’s a huge window by the pool looking out on landscaped grounds. (No covering of the windows is necessary, because the grounds are fenced off far from the windows.)
Anyone may use either dressing room, so families, couples, friends needn’t separate!
This is a Family-Friendly event. There will be non-nudist life guards, but usage of the facilities will be done in the nude.
Some lane ropes of the pool will be removed for general pool usage
The state health department restricts usage of saunas, steam rooms, or hot tubs to individuals who are ages 14 and older.
Attendees must pre-register and pre-pay, and each person may be required to show ID upon entrance.
No weapons allowed (including pocket knives).
Please bring two towels per person–one for sitting in steam rooms or saunas, one for drying off.
Those with disabilities barring usage of the facilities that are accompanying paid attendees and parents with very young children not using the facilities must also preregister and present ID and will be admitted without charge and are welcome to stay in the dressing room lounges or can sit in the bleachers on the pool deck.
Families are welcome to bring children of all ages! Those under 18 must be with a parent. We even have a special price for those under 18! — $10 with accompanying registered parent(s). All must pay in advance.
Having this swim on a Saturday night should make it more attractive to families with school-age children!
Pool Requirements for Youth
• Youth age 6 and under must have a 16-year-old or older in the water within arm’s reach.
• Youth ages 7-12 must have a 16 year old or older remain on the pool deck while they are in the pool.
• Youth ages 13+ may be in the pool without a parent or guardian directly on the pool deck.
• There is a required ratio of not less than one parent or guardian for every five children in pool.
COST and how to register and pay:
18 years or older – $20 with proof of AANR or TNS membership, $25 for general adult admission with no proof of organization membership. $10 under age 18.
To save on costs, each person must sign a one-time liability waiver either in advance or at the door.
For the location, or for other information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com) When inquiring, if you haven’t done so before, please introduce yourself in 3 or 4 sentences, including name, age, and naturist experience, if any, to the email address above.
** White Bird Production of Split
For those interested in a dance performance in Portland with some nudity in it, White Bird production will present the Australian choreographer Lucy Guerin (aanr-nw.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc7f511b492b87d55fd7619fb&id=9da1c93a9c&e=84c965e783) dance presentation “SPLIT” at Portland State University Lincoln Hall (aanr-nw.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc7f511b492b87d55fd7619fb&id=501a4deca0&e=84c965e783) on October 18-20. The cost is $25 or $34 depending on location in the hall. The show features two female dancers and is 60 minutes long, without intermission. There are performances at 8:00 p.m. each of the three nights.
** Friday 9/28
* AANR-NW Fall Board Meeting- Sun Meadow Resort (aanr-nw.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc7f511b492b87d55fd7619fb&id=8b2af9a860&e=84c965e783)
+ Movie – 8pm
* Karaoke – 7:30pm – Willamettans (aanr-nw.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc7f511b492b87d55fd7619fb&id=78c2b68acc&e=84c965e783)
* Meet and Greet – 7:30pm – L (aanr-nw.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc7f511b492b87d55fd7619fb&id=3e1e2242e8&e=84c965e783) ARC (aanr-nw.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc7f511b492b87d55fd7619fb&id=f01e8e736b&e=84c965e783)
** Saturday 9/29
* AANR-NW Fall Board Meeting- Sun Meadow Resort (aanr-nw.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc7f511b492b87d55fd7619fb&id=7b71233a58&e=84c965e783)
+ Forums and Committee Reports – 10:00am
+ Reception 4:30pm
* Activities – Lake Bronson ( aanr-nw.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc7f511b492b87d55fd7619fb&id=2e74310dbc&e=84c965e783)
+ Adopt-a-highway Clean-up – 9:30am
+ Theme Potluck – 6:30pm
* Karaoke- 7:30pm – Willamettans (aanr-nw.us5.list-mana