This week in the Northwest
Bare Swimming 7-9pm – Hidden Springs
Nudist Bill of Rights
As law-abiding citizens who are friends of nudism, including many
members of the American Association for Nude Recreation, we proudly
affirm that we have and are entitled to exercise the following rights.
These are self-evident and based on the Constitutions of the United
States and Canada, the laws of those countries, and their court rulings.
* Nudists have the right to hold their values and beliefs.
* Nudists have the right to petition and be heard by their governments.
* Nudists have the right to responsibly enjoy nudity within their
homes and on private property.
* Nudists have the right to exercise decision-making in the upbringing
of their families in a manner consistent with their beliefs and
without interference from others.
* Nudists have the right to assemble in the nude within appropriate
* Nudists have the right to decisions about what constitutes
acceptable nudity to be made free from considerations of age,
gender, marital status, religious beliefs, ethnic origin, or sexual
* Nudists have the right to responsibly enjoy being nude within
appropriate locations on public lands.
* Nudists have the right to be free from adverse actions by their
employers as a result of their lawful enjoyment of nudity when away
* Nudists have the right to experience accurate, life-affirming
portrayals of the human body in all its stages as depicted in the
performing arts, the fine arts, literature, and human history.
* Nudists have the right to be treated as law-abiding citizens.
You can add your name to show your support of these rights on the
AANR.com website at http://www.aanr.com/government-affairs-updates
We welcome comments about these statements of rights. Please send your