Dear Members and Friends of AANR,
Public acceptance of nude recreation as a personal choice has never been so high. It is because of the support of members and friends like you that AANR is able to increase social awareness and acceptance of nude recreation.
Major media outlets now feature nude recreation as a legitimate recreational choice due, in part, to AANR’s efforts. AANR has also helped change the viewpoint of elected officials and government agencies. Over the years, we have differentiated ourselves from the adult business industry, and we are recognized as a strong voice for social family nude recreation. Affiliation with AANR has enabled many clubs to get building permits, liquor licenses, and sometimes to be allowed to exist. It is important to ensure this trust is not jeopardized.
On your behalf, AANR regularly:
* Monitors and responds to legislative threats, provides guidance and assistance to nudists, lobbies lawmakers regarding matters of importance to nudists, and provides support to coalitions in beach cleanups to show that nudists are good stewards of public lands.
* Promotes public awareness, acceptance, and understanding of nude recreation
* Maintains a yearly presence at the National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL) where more than 1,000 lawmakers gather each August and regularly descend on AANR’s booth to snatch up coveted lapel pins and literature.
As the new year approaches, we are already planning for 2015 to better serve you:
* An inaugural Unity Conference in February to bring together nudist and naturist organizations for discussion and brainstorming about issues of importance to all.
* New government affairs software, CQ Roll Call, to help track legislative bills. This new software provides better information and allows AANR to quickly respond to legislative alerts that might impact our right to be nude.
* The return of Community Awareness Teams (CAT) so volunteers can assist in being the eyes and ears of AANR in their local communities.
* The return of the World Record Skinny-Dip during Nude Recreation Week in July. We’re hoping this event will break all our previous records!
We rarely ask you to donate to help the cause, but your donation – as little or as much as you like – will help AANR continue to gain ground and be a powerful voice for nude recreation.
Please click here to donate now *http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp…)
Thank you in advance for your generosity and ongoing support.
Let’s make 2015 the best year yet for nude recreation!
Beverly Price, AANR President
Contributions to the organization are not deductible for federal income tax purposes as charitable contributions.