Northwest Nude News
** Hidden Springs Nudist Club is pleased to announce another Indoor Nude Recreation Night!
It will be Saturday night, October 27, 2018 from 6:00 to 8:30 PM!
We expect to be into the pool before 6:30, and we must be out of the building by 8:30.
The place is the same clean, spacious, inviting facility that we rented last April. It includes for our use a 25-yard indoor pool with six lanes. It is 3.5 to 11.5 feet deep, with a temperature between 82 and 84. We will have the use of two dressing rooms with combination lockers, each dressing room with hot tub, sauna, and steam room!
There’s a huge window by the pool looking out on landscaped grounds. (No covering of the windows is necessary, because the grounds are fenced off far from the windows.)
Anyone may use either dressing room, so families, couples, friends needn’t separate!
This is a Family-Friendly event. There will be non-nudist life guards, but usage of the facilities will be done in the nude.
Some lane ropes of the pool will be removed for general pool usage
The state health department restricts usage of saunas, steam rooms, or hot tubs to individuals who are ages 14 and older.
Attendees must pre-register and pre-pay, and each person may be required to show ID upon entrance.
No weapons allowed (including pocket knives).
Please bring two towels per person–one for sitting in steam rooms or saunas, one for drying off.
Those with disabilities barring usage of the facilities that are accompanying paid attendees and parents with very young children not using the facilities must also preregister and present ID and will be admitted without charge and are welcome to stay in the dressing room lounges or can sit in the bleachers on the pool deck.
All ages are welcome!
Families are welcome to bring children of all ages! Those under 18 should be with a parent. We even have a special price for those under 18!– $10 with accompanying registered parent(s). All must pay in advance.
Having this swim on a Saturday night should make it more attractive to families with school-age children!
Pool Requirements for Youth
• Youth age 6 and under must have a 16-year-old or older in the water within arm’s reach.
• Youth ages 7-12 must have a 16 year old or older remain on the pool deck while they are in the pool.
• Youth ages 13+ may be in the pool without a parent or guardian directly on the pool deck.
• There is a required ratio of not less than one parent or guardian for every five children in pool.
COST and how to register and pay:
18 years or older – $20 with proof of AANR or TNS membership, $25 for general adult admission with no proof of organization membership. $10 under age 18.
To save on costs, each person must sign a one-time liability waiver either in advance or at the door.
Contact email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) to register.
For the location, or for other information, please send an email to email@example.com
** Attention- all parents of college bound high school seniors and students currently in college!
by Donna Jennings
Would you throw away a $1,000.00 check to help defray the cost of furthering their education? I know I wouldn’t! That is exactly what happened last year with the AANR-NW scholarship fund.
The AANR-NW Scholarship is open to all high school seniors and college students looking for monetary support to further their academic education.
The award is based on the student’s merit alone, without reference to financial need, sex,race or religious affiliation.
Who can apply?
A student who is a member of AANR -NW or whose parent(s) are a member(s) of AANR-NW.
The student must be enrolled in either a 2 or 4 year fully accredited college / university or technical program on a full or part time basis.
The student must have achieved a total accumulated GPA of 2.5 or better, or a combined total SAT score of 1,000 or better.
All students must start/ finish their education prior to their 27th birthday.
Completed application forms, letters of recommendation, and transcripts must be submitted prior to the May 1st, 2019.
Students can access the application forms and details through the website at scholarship-committee @aanr-nw.org.
The name of the scholarship winner will be selected prior to June 1, 2019,
and announced/awarded the scholarship at the AANR-NW convention to be held at Kaniksu Ranch July 18-21, 2019.
The scholarship check will be mailed directly to the college/ university of their choice.
Additionally, the AANR Educational Foundation offers a scholarship to a high school senior or a student already enrolled at an accredited 2-4 year program.
Information concerning the application process is available at www.aanr-nw.org/for-members-only/awards/scholarships/
If you need a password, you can find it at the end of the calendar page of a NudeScene issue or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org .
There is also a scholarship available from the AANR Education Foundation. For more information,
visit aanr-ef.com. From there, click on the “application “link .
Please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com) for further information.
** Reminder – White Bird Production of Split
For those interested in a dance performance in Portland with some nudity in it, White Bird production will present the Australian choreographer Lucy Guerin (aanr-nw.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc7f511b492b87d55fd7619fb&id=e63e4fd488&e=84c965e783) dance presentation “SPLIT” at Portland State University Lincoln Hall (aanr-nw.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc7f511b492b87d55fd7619fb&id=1fb3852c49&e=84c965e783) on October 18-20. The cost is $25 or $34 depending on location in the hall. The show features two female dancers and is 60 minutes long, without intermission. There are performances at 8:00 p.m. each of the three nights.
** Friday 10/19
* Karaoke – 7:30pm -http://wtans.org/pdfs/ActivitiesSchedule.pdfWillamettans (aanr-nw.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc7f511b492b87d55fd7619fb&id=80d7692340&e=84c965e783)
* Movie – 8pm – Sun Meadow Resort (aanr-nw.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc7f511b492b87d55fd7619fb&id=01dcf4477e&e=84c965e783)
* Activities – L (aanr-nw.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc7f511b492b87d55fd7619fb&id=a5431e3cff&e=84c965e783) ARC (aanr-nw.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc7f511b492b87d55fd7619fb&id=84f2a1a166&e=84c965e783)
+ Board Meeting – 7:00pm
+ Meet and Greet – 7:30pm
** Saturday 10/20
* Activities – L (aanr-nw.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc7f511b492b87d55fd7619fb&id=dd601384be&e=84c965e783) ARC (aanr-nw.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc7f511b492b87d55fd7619fb&id=fba5cc2ce1&e=84c965e783)
+ Grill Lunch – 12:00pm
+ Karaoke – 7:30pm
* Theme Potluck – 6:30pm – Lake Bronson (aanr-nw.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc7f511b492b87d55fd7619fb&id=bbae533ddf&e=84c965e783)
* Potluck Patio Party – 4:30pm – Sun Meadow Resort (aanr-nw.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc7f511b492b87d55fd7619fb&id=7b318525f0&e=84c965e783)
* Halloween Dance – 7:30pm – Willamettans (aanr-nw.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc7f511b492b87d55fd7619fb&id=a4099db8d9&e=84c965e783)
* Wreck Beach Swim Night – 7:30pm – Wreck Beach Preservation Society (aanr-nw.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc7f511b492b87d55fd7619fb&id=6c5379dfca&e=84c965e783)
** Sunday 10/21
* Potluck – 1:00pm – Tiger Mountain Family Nudist Park (aanr-nw.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc7f511b492b87d55fd7619fb&id=0f3d4fe019&e=84c965e783)
* Potluck – 6:30pm – Sun Meadow Resort (aanr-nw.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc7f511b492b87d55fd7619fb&id=88cb4dd2f2&e=84c965e783)
** Wednesday 10/23
* Karaoke – 7:30pm – Willamettans (aanr-nw.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc7f511b492b87d55fd7619fb&id=d15b3abaab&e=84c965e783)
** Friday 10/26
* Movie – 8pm – Sun Meadow Resort (aanr-nw.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc7f511b492b87d55fd7619fb&id=178d6af21a&e=84c965e783)
* Karaoke – 7:30pm – Willamettans (aanr-nw.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc7f511b492b87d55fd7619fb&id=c43cd7cae4&e=84c965e783)
** Saturday 10/27
* Halloween Dance – 7:30pm – L (aanr-nw.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc7f511b492b87d55fd7619fb&id=dd0599c196&e=84c965e783) ARC (aanr-nw.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc7f511b492b87d55fd7619fb&id=1143c00657&e=84c965e783)
* Activities – Lake Bronson ( aanr-nw.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc7f511b492b87d55fd7619fb&id=430012f0c6&e=84c965e783)
+ Pumpkin Carving – 1:00pm
+ Trailer Trash Trick or Treat – 4:00pm
+ Theme Potluck – 6:30pm
+ Halloween Theme Dance – 8:00pm
* Activities – Sun Meadow Resort (aanr-nw.us5.list-mana