While you're shopping at Amazon, don't forget to set the AANR Education Foundation as your smile charity and start your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
It's that time of the year again. It's time to figure out what to give your favorite nudist. Here are a few things I'd like to find under my tree.
- The body dryer http://www.bodydryer1.com/ is a blow dryer for your body. It's still in preproduction, but should be available in February. What a way to dry off before you need to brave the cold and wind!
- Nudist Sunbathers – Preiser HO Scale Model Train Figures 10107 for your model train layouts. http://smile.amazon.com/NUDIST-SUNBATHERS-PREISER-SCALE-FIGURES/dp/B0034FRTD4
- A Legacy AANR Membership for your young nudist. For those under 18 years old. Give them their own membership. http:/www.aanr.com
- Beyond Naked, a documentary about riding with the nuke bicyclist in the Solstice Parade in Fremont. http://www.beyondnakedfilm.com/
- Naturist Art by Henry Yuen. Henry is a Northwest Naturist and has many gorgeous watercolors and prints for sale. http://www.hevanet.com/hjlyuen/beach.htm
- Pestemal Towels – 100% Cotton, very lightweight and very absorbent. Wear as a sarong. http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00G5JILCO
- Nudist Caps
- Various nudist signage
- Something old to read: The Cool Cottontail (A Virgil Tibbs mystery novel). Written by John Ball, one of the early leaders of ASA. http://www.amazon.com/Cottontail-Virgil-Tibbs-mystery-novel/dp/0060807342
- Something new to read: Barely Retired by Adam Lawler. This is a fun first book in a series about a retired couple who are new to nudism. http://smile.amazon.com/Barely-Retired-Adam-Lawler/dp/1495456048